Monday, March 29, 2010

New Chapters

I have put off posting something new for a long time, because well... I haven't really done anything and didn't feel like it. My battles with which direction my life is taking me had gotten me caught up in some depressing emotions and a lot of self reflection. Needless to say, I've learned a little bit and gotten over all the BS that I let bring me down.

Alright, enough of this emo shit!


On a lighter note, March madness has gone underway and I dare you to have a decent bracket. The amount of upsets are insane!

Spring term has started today, and was again reassured that I live in Oregon and need to have an umbrella (which I do not) to survive walking to class even in the Spring.

That's all for now, more posts coming SOON! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment